Come watch a session and see if you want to join – the price (FREE) – is right and all community members are welcome:
1. The Rail: 200 S. Hanover St, Hummelstown, PA: Tues and Fri 12-1pm (Site leader: Pastor Bryan Hoke). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
2. St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church: 2826 Herr St, Harrisburg: Tues and Thurs 11:30-12:30 (Site Leader: Margie Slyman). Email email@example.com for more info.
3. Covenant United Methodist Church: 346 N. Ninth St Lebanon: Tues and Thurs 11-12 (Site Leader: Pastor Brian Albert). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
4. Queen of the Most Holy Rosary Catholic Church: 599 W. Center St., Elysburg: Tues and Thurs 1-2 (Site Leader: Dave Joseph). Email:
5. University Fitness Center: 500 University Dr Hershey: Tues and Thurs 12:30-1:30 (Site Leader: Deb Tregea). Email
6. Hershey Free Church: 330 Hilltop Rd Hummelstown: Mon and Thurs 11-12 (Site Leader: Pastor Omar Zook)
7. St Luke Evangelical Lutheran Church, 107 E Main St, Schaefferstown. (Site Leader: Delores Lescher) Email email@example.com for more info
A special thanks to the RAIL Community Center (www.therail.org) in Hummelstown, PA for giving us the space and for the first 30 brave folks who showed up to try this new program. This first group have given us many ideas and suggestions which improved the program and made it what it is today. We could not have done it without them.
We start with a brief warm-up to loosen the shoulders and back and then move into the six exercises. We do 3 sets of 15 repetitions of 6 exercises, with a 60 second break between each set. After the last set, we write down how many repetitions we could do and how hard it was, so we know when to progress to a thicker, and harder, band. Here they are in action…